Your Ad Here

Saturday, March 5, 2011

I JUMP For Polka Dots!

 Okay, you can call me psychic. I have not worn this blouse by Julie Haus since last spring/summer, but I dug it out of the "best of Laura's Closet" archives yesterday not even knowing how much of a huge trend polka dots are right now! (according to style.com) Most ladies know that polka dots are always on trend, no matter what the season. They are one of those prints that we call CLASSIC, which is something that I am always drawn to without even knowing sometimes. CLASSICS are TIMELESS which is why they are a good investment.




Oooooooh, how fabulous are these! Both are by Miu Miu
As we all know, certain pieces give me heart palpitations. This polka dot chiffon blouse by Thakoon is one of them! GORGEOUS!
 I would totally carry this half moon cross body bag by Chloe Sevigny while wearing this effie polka dot blouse and pencil skirt by Kate Spade.


And I would totally sport this cuff bracelet by John Hardy while wearing this luxurious polka dot jumpsuit by Diane Von Furstenberg. Now I just need to catch the next flight to Barbados!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...